Friday, July 24, 2009

Cal's summer



I have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't updated since January. The computer started getting slower and slower and slower, and it was just a beating to do anything on it. So now we have a new one and I've got all the pictures transferred and I'm finally ready to get back to it. I'm not techy enough to be able to put it in the right order, so I'm just going to randomly catch up on the last 6 months as best I can. Waiting until I can do it perfectly will only lead to more procrastination.
So - Cal has been to several basketball camps this summer. These pictures are from the Mavs camp. It was amazing to see how much more smooth and deliberate he was after just one week.
The burnt orange really made him stand out. A little ironic since his team was the Oklahoma Sooners, but it was nice to be able to pick him out of the crowd so easily.






No comments: