Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Break a Leg!

I can't believe it's been a year since I added anything here. Reading back over my last few posts made me realize how valuable it is, though. For some reason, doing anything with pictures just completely drains my energy. I don't know why that is - but it is. So it makes sense that I haven't had the spare energy needed in a year - the last time school was out. It took me a full 3 weeks to decompress. What a lifesaver summer is!

Kayla performed in her first play today. She took an exploration academy class called "Goldilocks on Trial" where they learn and perform a play on stage and with costumes and props and everything. She enjoyed the whole process, wasn't freaked out to perform, and did an outstanding job! She was confident, loud, clear, animated, and very entertaining. She's a natural! I foresee many more plays in her future.

Her part was Detective Clorox. She testified against Goldilocks, acted out the flashbacks, and eventually got called out for eating too many donuts to be a reliable witness.

And her teacher was one of my teammates at school, so that was fun, too.
I'm so proud of myself for figuring out how to get these pictures from my phone to the computer to the blog. Whew!
Luckily, Kayla also took a photography class at exploration academy. Hopefully she can help me with my cameraphobia!


No comments: