Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Party in the USA




Kayla and I had a great time at the Miley concert with her best fried and her mom. I love Miley. I think she's fun, and her music makes me happy. I'm pretty sure that of the 4 of us, I was the most excited about the concert. Kayla is sitting here saying, "Not true!", but I still think I was.

We ate at California Pizza Kitchen before the concert. When we got there, we were excited at how great our seats were - 13th row on the floor. The girls had a hard time seeing at first, but we quickly learned how to position them standing in the chairs so they could see everything.


At one point, she came right over us on a zipline singing a song. Then we were extra happy with our seats. I was surprised at how entertaining it was. She was very creative and had a lot of special effects and extras.

I also just love watching Kayla and Aden together. They're such great friends to each other. They love and enjoy and care for each other. They are the living definition of the perfect friend and have been since they met in Kindergarten.

No comments: