Sunday, December 12, 2010

Date Nights

Our family date nights are spread out more these days, but we're still keeping them going. Kayla and I like to go to the mall. We eat at Sbarro's or California Pizza kitchen.

We do some shopping at Justice and Dillards and the accessories stores. Then we spend a good hour sitting in the massage chairs at Brookstone and watching the parade of people go by eyeing us with envy.

We also like to go to the bean bag store and chill on the huge bean bags.
Sometimes I can convince her to browse through the bookstore. One time we stopped at the flat iron kiosk and got Kayla's hair curled. It looked really pretty! He wanted to straighten mine, but I wouldn't let him. He seemed overly peeved about it for some reason!
Cal and I usually go bowling. We eat pizza and play video games and he plays laser tag (I'm too claustrophobic to play). It's always nice to hang with them with no agenda other than enjoying each other.

No comments: